Yes, I thought it may have been the admin tool version as well initially.
I've tried multiple versions of the Admin tool.  The problem *only* seems to
occur with the patch level of ARServer going from Patch001 to Patch002.

Has anyone else seen *anything* like this?  The install logs didn't allude
to anything going awry during the installation, and this wasn't noticed for
quite some time.

Thanks,

Scott.