Hi Shawn,

If you refresh the table you are looping through, I would think that Remedy
considers the refreshed table a new table, so you have finished looping
through the old table, so to speak.

I think the way to do what you want to do, is loop through the table, do the
refresh on a second (new) table and then loop through the second table,
using a new Active Link Guide.

I hope this helps, assuming I have understood the problem correctly.

Regards,

John Magnusssen,
London, England