Joe, try the following:

Change the table qualification to (EXTERNAL($ztmpQualification$)) AND
('Start Date' <= $DATE$)

Create display only field ztmpQualification.
Create active link that sets ztmpQualification = "('Queue' = $Queue$)"
Create active link that does a table refresh

You might have to end up setting ztmpQualification = "('Queue' =
$Queue$) AND ('Start Date' < = $\DATE$)"  and your table field
qualification just to EXTERNAL($ztmpQualification$)

For some reason, a table field on a display-only form doesn't seem to
parse correctly $Field$ although the EXTERNAL() function does.

It is also worth noting that if you are pulling in data from 'Queue' and
there is the event that the value could be $NULL$, you need to check for
$NULL$ and for "". I know you aren't doing that here, but for instance
if you had 'Queue' != $NULL$ on there, you need to change this to
('Queue' != $NULL$) AND ('Queue' != ""). If the user puts value in the
'Queue' field and then backspaces over it, on a display only form, I've
noticed that the value is no longer $NULL$, but the empty set, "".

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.