Nisha,

It is a common mistake is to delete the attachment pool before the
attachment fields. Are you sure you removed the attachment fields?

Open the form in the Admin Tool and go to the Form (Menu) --> Current
View (Menu) -->Fields in View (Menu Item)  and verify that these
fields do not appear in the "Fields Not in View: (By Name)" list.

If the fields are there... then...

Select the attachment field and click the "Add>>>" button.

You will be prompted to either create a pool or pick an existing pool
to relate the attachment field too. (Choose either path)

( repeat above if you have multiple attachment fields without an
attachment pool)

Then view the field properties for the select the Attachment pool you
picked above.
Go to the Attachment fields tab.
Select the Attachment field and click the Delete button

( repeat above if you have multiple attachment fields without an
attachment pool)

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black