I'm putting in a call to help from the list for anyone out there using
Remedy Knowledge Management via the MidTier on a web server which is set
to require client certificates.

I can think of only one other ARSLister at the moment (Mr. Tony
Worthington) who uses RKM at all.

My RKM installation was working fine until we forced the use of client
certificates on our web server.  Once we did that, RKM still functions,
however any documents drafted from within RKM fail to display (at all).
Furthermore, the RKM editors to create new documents also fail to
display (a blank page).  The webserver logs show 403 errors when
attempting to access the files responsible for rendering existing
articles and editors in HTML via an XML to HTML translation.

Our Web environment is thus:

Windows 2003 Server Standard w/ SP2

IIS6 (SSL enabled, require client certificates)

MidTier 7.0.01 Patch 001

ServletExec 5.0

RKM 7.1.01 build 1098