-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jill E
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Diary field copy

Fred,

Unfortunately the 0-length display-only field would always come back
blank for me when I tried this approach.  This made me think to create a
0-length (optional) character field and I just imported the work log
field into it in addition to the diary field.  That worked like a charm.
Hacks don't need to be beautiful.  :-)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Jill Anderson
NDSU ITS