Hi All,

Our technical support imported remedy package of bug fixes into QA, then
Production.  Well because our QA environment is different than Production,  all
this functionality broke when the code was in production even though it  tested
ok in QA.  So the remedy bug fix was rolled back.  However when  the roll
back took place - other workflow was broken and data was lost.

Does anyone have a method that works to  successfully back-out remedy code if
necessary..  I did notice  that when they were identifying the code -- not
all of the code was identified  in the documentation.  They are not that
particular about documenting the  code.  Our business has to be able to roll
back if
something is  goes  wrong.