________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of remedy arlist
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Reg: Deletion of Cases

**
I need to delete data from my UAT environment which is used by more then
40 testers. I have a data of around 12k out of which i am looking to
delete 10k cases. I have created an excalation to delete only one entry
(escaltion running every min) but still it doesn't work.

RUN IF:  'Issue ID' = "CASE01008123"

RUN PROCESS: $PROCESS$ @@ :Application-Delete-Entry "SPRT:ISSUE" $Issue
ID$;

The escaltion logs says: