________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: 22 August 2007 16:16
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 5x Client to 7x Server

**
Doug,
you expect BMC to contact you the morning you submit a ticket..
You must have premium support.. WOW... I would be happy
to get phone calls or even a response the same Day or 2..
I am Really Jealous here...
ARS 5. clients will not handle the crypto - the same.
There are some issues, and when you do go to the 7 client, you might get
functionality that you did not expect.. As far as the DB Corruption- I
have not heard anything yet.. I'll bet the passwords get toasted..