I got the installers downloaded (Win 2K3 SP2, SQL 2000 SP4) and I
_just_ got it installed on one of my dev boxes. Using a patch 4 admin
tool, so far any form I open with a table field crashes the admin tool
if you try and look at the field properties of the table itself.

Lucky for me, I'm not planning on moving to patch 4 anytime soon
(haven't even got my 6.3 to 7.0.1 upgrade done yet!).

Mike