This isn't an "official" announcement coming out of HR at my company,
but I was told that I can post it on the ARSlist by my manager.

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.  CLICK THE LINK
BELOW**

We're looking for a full time Remedy Administrator/Developer that can
help support ITSM 7.0 and a few custom applications.  ARS development
experience is not as important as understanding ITSM 7.  We are open to
bringing in someone from any skill level as long as they have some
experience and can prove that they are willing and capable to get up to
speed.  The salary, of course, depends on a lot of factors, but it
should be a decent salary for a full-time Remedy person in Houston.

If you're interested, click the link below and select the Employment
Opportunities, then scroll down to Job 07-047.
http://www.southernunionco.com/sug.asp?frame=careers

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
5444 Westheimer Rd