All,

Kinetic Data has been working hard and is excited to announce that we are on
the GSA Schedule 70 Contract.

A special thanks to all of our customers for their support.

The contract covers both:
 Kinetic Request <http://www.kineticdata.com/request.html> (Service Request
Management System)
 Kinetic Survey <http://www.kineticdata.com/survey.html> (Enterprise
Feedback Management System)

*KINETIC DATA AWARDED GSA SCHEDULE 70 CONTRACT*

*Contract Award Broadens Government Market Opportunities *

The GSA establishes long-term, government-wide contracts with commercial
vendors to streamline and standardize the process of procuring products and
services for the entire federal government. Kinetic Data's inclusion as a
GSA Schedule 70 vendor enables all government agencies to obtain the
company's BMC Remedy-based BSM software and services at approved pricing and
license terms from a trusted vendor.

 You can read the full release
here<http://www.kineticdata.com/press/press-releases/kinetic-data-awarded-gsa-70-contract.html>
.