Frank,

I'm sorry; but it looks like you're asking us to do your homework....
You will have to create these benchmarks yourself: it depends highly
on your configuration (e.g. network speed, amount of tickets in your
database, installed applications, amount of concurrent users, numer of
configured threads, etc.)
--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen