yes I have.
Grooms, Frederick W wrote:
Have you cleared the Mid-Tier cache?
-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Webservice creation issues

Hi: I have created a new webservice. Towards the end of the webservice
XML, I am seeing the following

<wsdl:service name="Notif_RequestService">
    <wsdl:port binding="s0:PortSoapBinding" name="PortSoap">

but I am expecting

<wsdl:service name="Notif_RequestService">
<wsdl:port binding="s0:Notif_RequestSoapBinding" name="Notif_RequestSoap">

I have tried deleting and creating new ones and it just doesn't change. I have experienced this problem earlier but deleting the webservice and
creating new one couple of times fixed it.

Thanks
Ravi