        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eli Schilling
        Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:29 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: RESOLVED: Server Name Config Question (ITSM 7)

        **
        Ok, so I pulled my head out of my...and figured out why the
flashboards weren't working (account info during logon wasn't using
FQDN...DUH!!!)

        I'm still curious though why my email notifications would go out
using "server=server.domain.com" - any idea where this is saved?

        Thanks again and I apologize for my lapse of sanity this morning
:)

        -Eli