Hi,

  I have written a .Net web service which posts request xml to one http
url and retrieves data from response xml.

  I am trying to achieve this in .NET Web Service using below steps.

  1. Building Request XML  with the data of a regular form using  Dot
NET REMEDY API

  2. Posting request XML to HTTP URL

  3. Parsing Response XML and pushing data to a regular form using Dot
NET REMEDY API

  4. Finally calling that .NET Web Service using Remedy Filter.

I am facing the below error while call above said .Net web service from
Remedy.

ARERR [8939] The AR System Plug-In server is not responding.  Cannot
connect to the system at this time.  Contact your AR System
Administrator for assistance.

Plug in Log file content

CALL  ARFilterApiCall                  -- filter API
ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE

soapService = WebServiceEngine

soapMethod = performAzlanOnlineCheck

http://172.24.16.134/ShopWebPhase2/Service1.asmx

soapNamespace = http://tempuri.org/

<FINE> soapInputDocument = <ROOT xmlns="urn:WebServiceEngine"
xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

            <ns1:strBuildId>000000000000113</ns1:strBuildId>

            <ns1:strACno>446062</ns1:strACno>

            <ns1:strType>stock</ns1:strType>

</ROOT>

<FINE> Number of inputs = 12

<FINE> Input Env = <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

 <soapenv:Body><ns1:performAzlanOnlineCheck xmlns="urn:WebServiceEngine"
xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

            <ns1:strBuildId>000000000000113</ns1:strBuildId>

            <ns1:strACno>446062</ns1:strACno>

            <ns1:strType>stock</ns1:strType>

</ns1:performAzlanOnlineCheck> </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

<FINE> About to invoke

<FINE> java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

-CALL                              FAIL

The below are the environment details.

Remedy 6.3 patch 18

Mid Tier 6.3 patch 18

.NET Remedy API 7.0

Could you please help me on solving this issue..?

Thanks &Regards,

Gopala Krishna.Peela

' BTGS ESG;  Virtusa India (P) Ltd.,  India - 044-42002700- Extn 3253

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information
contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.