________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sebastiaan De Man
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 6:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.1 available today?

** So am I, last I heard it was 31 August. I guess it's still early in
California.

2007/8/31, Moore, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

        **

        Has anyone heard if 7.1 will be out today for sure?  Right now
I'm still seeing 7.0.1 on the product download page.

        Chris Moore

        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___

it___