Hi All,

I am working on ARS system 5.1.2 (two servers DSOed), Mid-tier 6.0.1,
SQL Server 2000.

I am working on an integration project with Lotus notus, workflow is
running perfect - no issues at all.

Problem is - there is a lot of restructuring in groups/user/CTIs
everything a remedy guy can dream of took place. Seeing the performance
cause opnly I moved data on three different days. New data on Friday,
Modifications on Saturday and deletion today (4-7am IST - 11 hours ago).

When system is made available for user it's not allowing even a single
ticket to be created on helpdesk form. Each time a dabase timedout like
message is thrown.

Remedy is playing in its own home and doesn't allowing me to knock the
door even.

I increased threads 3 -4 hours ago by 1 twice, re-indexed the Helpdesk
form - but no joy.

Analysis of logs depicts the same thing.

Please extend your hand to help me out if you could.

Thanks and Regards

Naveen Kaushik

Team Leader

Visibility Products

HCL Comnet System & Service Limited

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and