>From the FAQ:

Q: What about servergroups?  How will they work if there's no .lic file
anymore?

A: Servergroups will all point to a common database - and thus each
server in the group will have access to the same license information.
It is no longer necessary to have unique licenses for floating users,
for example, on each server.

Q: So can I have multiple rows of user licenses per server like I had in
my .lic file?

A: There is no need for this anymore.  Only one row per license type is
needed and represents the maximum number of licenses for that type.  For
example, if you used to have rows within the .lic file that represented
keys for 10, 15, and 30 users each; those rows would be collapsed into
one row that had 55 user licenses defined.

Here's the FAQ URL again...

http://www.bmcdn.ws/jiveProd/thread.jspa?threadID=6386&tstart=30

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.