I tried this once with no response. I'll try it again.

Hello,
Has anyone done an import of MS Access from an Active Link?

I believe you can do it through series of DDE actions, but I'm having
trouble with the right combination. I believe the first one has to be
[OpenDatabase "database"], and the following actions should include a
TransferText, etc. Do I have to save a .csv file first?

I know this all works with the DoCmd actions, but I do not have a good
template for such an import. Does anyone have a template or documentation
that they can
share?

Thanks,
Gordon M. Frank