I think you pointed out the reason why this is not working....

The db version (database version ) refers to the version of the AR System data
dictionary. The dbversion is usually transparent to the end user or customer
unless they experience an error such as, "ARERROR 36 The database is not the
expected version". This is most frequently seen after an attempted upgrade or
reinstallation. It is important to know this because you cannot downgrade AR
Server once the data dictionary has been upgraded to the newer version. In some
cases an upgrade attempt may have failed and you cannot reinstall the previous
version of AR Server if the dbversion has changed. In order to do so, the
reinstall would have to be done as an overwrite, thus wiping out all the
existing data or a restore of the database would be required.

For each release of AR Server, the dbversion can be different depending on the
changes made to the data dictionary. It is important to note that the dbversion
may not be consecutive to the next release of the AR Server version.

The various dbversions and corresponding AR Server versions are as follows:

AR Server version 3.02.01 = dbversion of 9 (commonly referred to as 3.2.1)
AR Server version 4.00.00 =  dbversion of 10 (commonly referred to as 4.0)
AR Server version 4.00.01 = dbversion 11 (commonly referred to as 4.0.1)

AR Server version 4.00.02 = dbversion 11 (commonly referred to as 4.0.2)

AR Server version 4.00.03 = dbversion of 11 (commonly referred to as 4.0.3)
AR Server version 4.05.00 = dbversion of 12 (commonly referred to as 4.5)
AR Server version 4.05.01 = dbversion of 13 (commonly referred to as 4.5.1)
AR Server version 4.05.02 = dbversion of 15 (commonly referred to as 4.5.2)
AR Server version 5.00.00 = dbversion of 16 (commonly referred to as 5.0)
AR Server version 5.00.01 = dbversion of 17 (commonly referred to as 5.0.1)
AR Server version 5.01.00 = dbversion of 18 (commonly referred to as 5.1)

AR Server version 5.01.01 = dbversion of 18 (commonly referred to as 5.1.1)

AR Server version 5.01.02 = dbversion of 18 (commonly referred to as 5.1.2)

AR Server version 6.00.00 = dbversion of 19 (commonly referred to as 6.0)

AR Server version 6.00.01 = dbversion of 20 (commonly referred to as 6.0.1)

AR Server version 6.03.00 = dbversion of 21 (commonly referred to as 6.3)

AR Server version 7.00.00 = dbversion of 22 (commonly referred to as 7.0)

AR Server version 7.00.01 = dbversion of 22 (commonly referred to as 7.0.1)

My DB version is 22 and this come from the fact, I guess, that weeks ago I have
used a different temporary test server to simulate the migration from 5.1.2 to
6.3 and finally to 7.0.1 were from this temporary server I was remotely
connected to the DB I'm using. So, now I would like to upgrade my server from
version 5.1.2 to version 6.3 with the same DB but the data dictionary has
already been upgraded last time to the version 7.0.1. So I guess that this is
recognized as a downgrade and this is why he produce me this error.

The only solution seems to restore the database, we will then remove this
oracle instance (running dbversion 22) a recreate a new one with the views from
a previous instance which is working with ARS 5.1.2 (dbversion 18).
And hope that I can restart the installation of Remedy 6.3 at this point and
that everything will work fine...

I will see...

Thanks
Regards