Hi Matt,

That pdf you refer to is included in the patch .RAR file.  I did not see a doc
on what was updated on the CMDB, but the Problem and Incident Management doc
does contain a list of issues that are addressed, as well as objects that are
updated.  However, that is not the documentation I really need.  The
documentation needed is what happens when the errors occur?  what do the error
messages mean?  If I get a fatal error (as I did) after an apparent successful
installation of the CMDB portion and a reboot, do I run it again?

That is the type of information needed to really evaluate what happened with
this installer, adn I just... don't see it anywhere.

--
Regards,

Louise van Hine
KTSL Limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quoting Matt Reinfeldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Rick,

There is a technical bulletin titled: "BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.0
Patch 005: Describes how to install Patch 005 with ITSM applications that
have been customized." Or something to that effect... that may provide some
of the information you're looking for.
It can be obtained here:
http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/17/17/71717/71717.pdf (hopefully that
link works... If not, go into supportweb -> documentation -> BMC Remedy
Service Desk Application (v. 7.0.02))

Matt R.