I have a cust on version 7.0.1 that is experience trouble with importing def
files from their dev environment.

  I click through the menus to export a file (tools, export definitions).  I
export the file as server independent.

  Upon importing to production I get messages that the import file is empty.  I
get this message for each object in the import file.

  Both Prod and Dev were loaded from the same installation file.

  I've heard of this happening when you export by right clicking on the object
and then exporting but this is not the export path I'm taking.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated

  Oscar Herrera
  IT Prophets