If you bought Remedy Discovery Services Adapter for SMS -
*Remedy Discovery Service for SMS is withdrawn with the release of AIE 7.1
*For use with CMDB integration they are entitled to AIE at no extra charge
*They can use SMS2CMDB Open Source Integration available at developer.bmc.com
*If a purchased copy of AIE is needed (to load data into AR System Forms
directly), customers would need to purchase AIE and pay the difference.
Maintenance cost would be based on AIE's base price.

Now, my comment - The 7.0 versions of Remedy Link for Oracle, Remedy Link for
SQL and Remedy Discovery Service for SMS will work on AR System 7.1 so those of
you working outside of the bounds of CMDB who will eventually need to pay the
difference do not have to do it right now. You can build it in to your budget.
Discuss with your sales person.
Kelly Deaver
BMC Technical Marketing