Serouche,

I would use a regular form to hold each of the banned email addresses,
as suggested by Norm.  Besides making it easier to search  using a
regular form allows for easy updating. You could also delegate the
responsibility for maintaining the content of this form to someone else.

In a set of active links loop through each email address the user
entered in the $CC List$ field.  Use a Set Fields command to search the
new BannedEmailAddress form to see if the address is found.  If found,
then display a message to the user.

To loop through each email address in the $CC List$ field test for the
separator (space, comma, semi-colon, etc.) in the Run If qualification.
Use a Set Fields with the LEFT() and STRSTR() functions to extract out a
single email address to a temp field.

For example,

AL1 - Execution Order 1
Run If: blank
If Action 1: Set Fields the value of $CC List$ to $zTmp Char1$

AL2 - Execution Order 2
Run If: 'zTmp Char 1' LIKE "%,%"
If Action 1: Set Fields the value of RTRIM(LTRIM(LEFT($zTmp Char 1$,
STRSTR($zTmp Char 1$,  ",")))) to $zTmp Char 2$
If Action 2: Set Fields the value of RTRIM(LTRIM(SUBSTR($zTmp Char 1$,
STRSTR($zTmp Char 1$,  ",") + 1))) to $zTmp Char 1$
Else Action 1: Set Fields the value of RTRIM(LTRIM($zTmp Char 1$)) to
$zTmp Char 2$
Else Action 2: Set Fields the value of $NULL$ to $zTmp Char 1$

AL3 - Execution Order 3
Run If: 'zTmp Char 2' > ""
If Action 1: Set Fields from the BannedEmailAddress form with 'Email
Address' = $zTmp Char 2$      ...the Request ID of the matching
BannedEmailAddress record is stored in $zTmp Char 3$

AL4 - Execution Order 4
Run If: 'zTmp Char 2' > "" AND 'zTmp Char 3' !=  $NULL$
If Action 1: Message of   Address $zTmp Char 2$ is banned.
If Action 2: Goto 1000

AL5 - Execution Order 5
Run If: 'zTmp Char 1' != $NULL$
If Action 1: Goto 2

The above example uses the comma as the separator. You could use the
REPLACE() function in AL1 to change spaces, semi-colons, etc into
commas.

HTH

Stephen
Remedy Skilled Professional