Hi

This is a "loopback" scenario - client issues a call to Server; AR
System delegates call to a plug-in; which in turn calls back the Server
again.

You should configure your Server as noted (in the "Configuring ... "
document)

Plugin-Loopback-RPC-Socket:

The RPC socket number for the private server queue to which loopback

plug-in API calls should be directed. The acceptable values are in the

following ranges: 390621-390634, 390636-390669, and 390680-390694.

Loopback plug-ins (like the Report Creator plug-in) that make calls back

into AR System, will use this value to determine the queue to request.
By

default, the API calls that the plug-in makes are directed to a queue
that

corresponds with the call type. To be effective, the server must be

configured to have the designated private queue for this setting.

So, try some thing as below:

-          Stop your AR Server

-          Open your ar.cfg and add the following two lines (or, alter
existing content to reflect some thing similar to below)

Private-RPC-Socket: 390621   2   2

Plugin-Loopback-RPC-Socket: 390621

-          Restart your AR Server

-          Try your test scenario. It should work better even when the
plug-in issues calls back to the same AR Server.

Regards

Appajee

PS: this feature is at least available in 7.0 & greater, I am not quite
sure whether it was originally introduced in 6.3 or before. Give a quick
try; if things don't work quite right, I can try digging around some
more on this.