I think you want:

'Target Date' < $TIMESTAMP$ + 86400
or
'Target Date' < $SERVERTIMESTAMP$ + 86400

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"James Collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
09/07/2007 02:09 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
epoch formula

It is late on a Friday my brain is a bit fried...or getting old...anyway,
trying to do a simple thing, I am trying to set up a query that shows
tickets about to escalate in one day...

So time date field (target date) - 60*60*24 < target date.

I am hoping this shows me what is going to escalate or exceed target
tommorow.

Thanks,

Jim

the Answers Are"

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally
binding signature.***