-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Blasquez
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 4:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR 6.3 How to Populate a Table with a SQL Query?

Unfortunately, neither of these solutions creates a column that is a
suitable key field.  From the documentation:

The database table must have a column (field) that enforces non-null and
unique values. This column will act as the Request ID. If the
administrator chooses a column that is non-unique or allows nulls, data
corruption will probably occur. The Request ID field must be an integer
field or a character field that is no less than 6 and no greater than 15
characters.
Otherwise, the Key field list will be empty, and you will not be able to
create the view form.

My DBA and I are still trying to create a column that meets this
requirement.

-Paul