-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Betsy McCullough
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: What Version of New FTS (Hummingbird SearchServer) Works with
ARServer 7.0.1?

Hello, all!

Will the newest FTS (Hummingbird SearchServer 60) work with the ARServer
7.0.1 in a UNIX environment?

Based upon the EPD installer files that BMC has out on their website:
--SearchServer 53 files for UNIX are provided for ARS 7.0.01
--SearchServer 60 files for UNIX are provided for ARS 7.1.00

I ask because BMC Tech Support provided us install instructions today
from the ARS 7.1.00 Installing manual claiming that they are the
instructions for ARS 7.0.1.

We have been working over a week now to get our ARS 7.0.1 system to come
up with FTS and still no luck.  (My posting on this yesterday was:
"ARServer
7.0.1 Dies Repeatedly After Installing New FTS (Hummingbird)".)

Thanks in advance ... if  you can help,

Betsy McCullough
Allergan, Inc.
IS - Global Applications Development & Support Tel. 714.246.4240 Fax
714.246.2418 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nabble.com.