If I remember right, isn't that a display only field?

Joe
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Oza, Veeral
  Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 8:58 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Notification Issue

  **
  Hi All,

  This is what is happening:-
  1) User creates a new Incident Ticket and it is assigned to XYZ person
  2) XYZ person opens the ticket and uses the Process Flow Status bar to go
to directly to Incident closure, skipping the Resolution and Recovery phase.
  3) A dialog form pops up (which is another view of HPD:HelpDesk) and he
enters Resolution text.
  4) A notification is sent to the requester about the resolution details.

  Now, We have Customised the Notification with the Tag
"SRM:SRV:IndividualSurveyMessage" and included Resolution field in the
notification body.

  Now beacuse the user is skipping Resolution and Recovery phase, the system
is unable to capture the value of Resolution field.

  Any ideas will be much appreciated.

  Environment:
  ITSM 7 Patch 2,
  Oracle on Solaris.