________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of remedy arlist
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 4:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Instance ID

**

Hi Arlist,

 I have ARS 6.03 installed on SQL 2000. Some of the instance Id's
produced by Remedy inclueds characters like '[' (ex:
SH00110A5FEA769fTbRgY[X4QgbTsG ) which are unable to be resolved by SQL
2000. Please let me know if i can restrict the system to generate
instance ID independent of '[' character, if not is their a way in which
SQL 2000 can read this data.

Awaiting a speedy reply,

Regards,
AV