I am running version 1.3.2007.22475 of the Remedy API for
performing ticket searches. One of the criteria and results of the
search is on a DateTime field. I understand that this data is stored
within the database in UNIXTIME format at GMT.
        It appears that the Remedy API is performing the necessary
timezone and Daylight Savings shifts upon the qualification data, but it
does not appear to be performing the same processing for the search
result dates. For example, when searching for tickets starting between
9/1/2007 00:00:00 CDT and 9/1/2007 23:59:59 CDT, I am retrieving one
ticket. The Remedy client shows the start time of 9/1/2007 8:00 PM as
adjusted for the timezone and Daylight Savings shift from GMT, but the
Remedy API is returning a start time for this ticket as 9/2/2007 1:00 AM
GMT. (I placed the Timezone indicator on the example as it is not part
of the string.)
        What needs to be done so that the input date fields and output
date fields work alike? It's going to be confusing to continually
remember that only one and which one needs to be adjusted.

Kevin

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.