verify username and password case.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 2:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier Authentication Failed.....

**
I able to log onto the Mid Tier ("user tool").  I'm also able to log in as
another user just fine.  But the user keeps getting Authentication Failed
when logging onto the Mid Tier from her computer.

I had her flush out her history in IE, Delete her Temp Files in IE and
Delete her cookies in IE.   I had her flush her DNS.  I also flushed the
Cache on the mid tier server.  Still no luck.

We are using Mid Tier 7.0.1 patch 3 with AR Server 7.0.1 on a Windows 2003
server.

Lisa
it___