The pattern is that it can't be trusted to do what it's supposed to do -
move Remedy code and/or data from one server to another, and move ALL of it
exactly - the first time it's told - so that a subsequent difference report
of what it was just told to move doesn't show any appreciable differences
that can't be explained by the migration masking we configure.  It's like a
lazy teenager that only does things halfway and has to be watched like a
hawk - except that threatening Migrator doesn't work - I've tried.  :-\

Rick