Hi Carey ... updated to #22 and 7.1 User Tool Authentications is working
now.

Did not really see something stated at the patch notes of either #21 or
#22 which indicates that there was a related fix happening.

But since some issues are not public, who knows *shrug* ... also not
really possible to search for defects based on patch level (and again,
the more interesting ones hidden anyway), so we might never find out :-)

Thinking about maybe updating Midtier from 7.0.1 patch 2 to 7.1. However
have to scan the docs a little if that would really be a benefit.
Already using the prefetch option and being able to save forms to disk
should not be that important (our server does not crash *that* often :-)
... but as said, have not really looked into it yet.

Cheers, Robert
Germany