        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jiri Pospisil
        Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:21 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Running mid-tier reports on Business Objects Enterprise
server

        Please Read The Disclaimer At The Bottom Of This Email

        Hello listers,

        I was wondering if anybody runs ITSM Crystal reports on mid-tier
using Business Objects server.

        I am interested in any configuration/installation tips and
tricks apart from those described in the documentation.
        Any opinion on whether to run the BO server on the same server
or on a separate machine?
        Also, I was wondering what is the licensing approach for the BO
server.
        Does Remedy need just a single user license on the BO server in
order to run and display built in reports? Or would that be a breach of
licensing rules from Business Objects licensing point of view?

        Thanks

        Jiri Pospisil

        Remedy Administrator
        IT Production

        LCH.Clearnet

*************************

        This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Its
contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named
recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the consent of
LCH.Clearnet Limited. If you are not an intended recipient please delete
this e-mail and notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        The contents of this email are subject to contract in all cases,
and LCH.Clearnet Limited makes no contractual commitment save where
confirmed by hard copy. LCH.Clearnet Limited accepts no liability,
including liability for negligence, in respect of any statement in this
email.

        LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33
Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA. Recognised as a Clearing House
under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. Reg in England No.25932

        Telephone: +44 20 7426 7000 Internet: http://www.lchclearnet.com

        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___

Private and confidential as detailed <a