  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Barber, Dave
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:25 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: 5.1.2 install problems

  **
  I'm now part of the way there ....

  I've installed the SQL 2K clients onto the relevant machine, and its got a
step or two further.

  However, we only have three SQL servers currently available - a SQL2K box
for running our live ARS 5.1.2.  2x SQL2K5 boxes for running our live/dev
ARS 7 install.

  The idea was to install ARS 5.1.2 onto a vmware session on our ARS 7 dev
box, and connect it to the SQL2K5 server.  I had setup a relevant (blank)
database on SQL2K5, set the compatibility level, but ARS 5.1.2 displays a
"Error Invlaid object name 'sysxlogins'".

  So what I'll have to do is install the 5.1.2 dev environment onto the
5.1.2 live database, take a backup.  Restore that to the SQL2K5 dev system,
and re-install, or something along those lines?
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:56 AM