Thanks for the suggestions, Carey.

I put "`!" after the filter name, then I ran the function.  The log showed the
push happening in Phase 1 instead of 2, but the value didn't appear in the
target field.

This time only one AR Systems Email Messages entry got created, so the workflow
only happened once, but it didn't make the push successful.

What really makes this puzzling is that many different functions trigger emails
(and message entries), but the push action fail for some actions, but not
others.  Yet the push action itself has nothing to do with what action spawned
the creation of the AR System Email Messages entry.

Thanks again,
Dwayne Martin