IT Prophets is a BMC Premier Solution Partner based in Atlanta, GA. We
resell and implement many of BMC's products including Remedy, Service Desk
Express, Configuration Management and Discovery.

We are looking for talented Remedy Developers and Project Managers located
in the Southeast to join our team (contract or permanent). Experience with
the Remedy ITSM suite is a must. Version 7.x experience is preferred but not
necessary. Individuals located in Atlanta, GA and Nashville, TN would be
ideal. Excellent salary and benefits.

Please contact Jean Landmesser at 770-335-1410 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you are interested.

We would also be interested in acquiring a small team of developers if you
haven't already sold your company to the company wishing to meet in the dark
alley ;)

Jean Landmesser
Managing Partner
IT Prophets, LLC