Ok...I'm a little buffaloed by this one, but I think I've nailed it
down; at least a little bit:

Server: 7.0.01 P02 on UNIX

ITSM: 7.0

DB: Oracle 10g also on UNIX

Users are usually authenticated with their Active Directory credentials
when the AR System password is left blank.

UserA is able to run Crystal Reports just fine and UserB gets an ARERROR
9014 using the same machine and the same client.

The users have IDENTICAL security profiles within Remedy.

What it comes down to is that UserB has a ";" in his password.  The ";"
passes authentication to the AR System just fine, but it causes an error
running a Crystal Report.

Is the password stored as a Global or Session Variable so that it can be
supplied when needed by the Crystal Reports engine?

I was able to reproduce this by entering a password directly into
CTM:People with a ";" in the password.  The user can login and do
anything else they want to do in the system, EXCEPT run a Crystal
Report.

Is this a bug in Remedy or Crystal??

Thanks,
Gp