________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Cantatore
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Report building tips

**
If you have specific problems, then list what they are and someone can
address that.  If you're just fishing for some tips, I have the
following:

*       there's an excellent book by George Peck
        Crystal Reports XI: The Complete Reference

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Reports-XI-Complete-Reference/dp/007226246
X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-6646180-1397734?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189788670&sr=
1-1

        *       www.Tek-Tips.com has an excellent forum for Crystal
reports questions
        *       create a function for converting the dates as that will
be the mostly commonly reused function
        *       I personally find using Remedy's ODBC driver to be very
limiting, I use an Oracle driver and report from that.

        Hope that helps,

        Ben Cantatore
        Remedy Administrator
        Avon
        (914) 935-2946

        "Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

        09/14/2007 12:34 PM

        Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

        arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

        cc

        Subject
        Crystal Report building tips

        **
        Anyone have any tips for building Crystal Reports for Remedy?
I'm having a lot of REALLY WEIRD problems and I'm wondering if I'm crazy
or just not doing things the "Remedy way".  The documentation is very
limited.  I'm using ARS v7 and Crystal 10.

        Thanks!

        Michael
        The information contained in this email may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are
advised that they may face penalties under state and federal law for
sharing this information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received
this email in error, please reply to the sender that you have received
this information in error.  Also, please delete this email after
replying to the sender.
        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___

it___