Hi. The last 2 weeks I have been e-mailing with BMC Support. I was trying to
install ITSM 7.0.2 on ARS 7.1 but the CMDB Extension Loader always crashed
ARS 7.1 on me.

After a few mails to BMC Support .. they now mailed me back an e-mail, sorta
saying "oh, what, you did not install patch 004 of CMDB? .. ohh no wonder it
does not work"

I checked the patch site and there was no patch 004 for CMDB . three hours
later, I checked again, and magically patch 004 for CMDB appeared (wearing
todays date)

So I am just letting anyone know .. incase you tried to install ARS 7.1 and
ITSM 7.0.2 ontop of it .. and your Incident Management installation hangs
(because in the background, the CMDB Extension loader crashed your ARS 7.1
server) .. use this patch.

Regards,

_Mark Koelemij