  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Emad Zaky
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 9:45 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Updated : Malloc Erros after Applying 7.0.1 Patch 4 anyone?

  **
  Try it on an Active Link with a user having non-admin permissions but
having permissions on the Active Link....
  That is the condition I found which causes issues.

  For out-of-the-box workflow that uses this type of AL try: Changing Task
sequence using the up-down arrows beside the table-field on a  change
request (not sure whether the same is on incidents or not)....