Dear Listers,

I have an escalation that fires every hour and checks for a particular
condition  on Form A.

The If Actions definted in the escalations are fired appropriately.

I have a couple of actions definied in the Else Actions tab and if the
Escalation Run If Condition fails the else ations are not fired.

Is this a known behaviour of escalations?

I can always right a second escalation whose run if condition will be
different from the one on the original escalation and define the actions on
the IF Actions tab itself. But I dont want to increase the number of
escalations as there are numeours other escalations running on this server.
Is there anyother way I can achieve this?

--
Thanks & Regards

Satya Gandhi

Consultant - Remedy