________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Dedicated Queue for Mid-Tier

**
Sorry about that last e-mail, I learned something about our mail servers
today (don't put the word "Private" in the subject line).  Anyway, my
original question:

Last year around this time, there was a discussion about using a private
queue to improve Mid-Tier response.  Someone mentioned that a white
paper existed, but I'm not having any luck finding it now.  If anyone
could point me in the right direction that'd be great (can't seem to
find the right keywords on BMCDN)

(this will be for 7.1, mid-tier and ARS on separate servers)

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment,
contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is
intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including
any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.***

it___

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.