Hi everyone,

  I have checked the production environment yesterday, I saw dozens of
sqlplus.exe session which for some reasons are not terminated and kept hanging.

  As I am knew with the system I dont know how long this has been going on or
what might cause it.
  My question is have you ever seen this happening with Oracle  9.2? Could it
be a bug with the client? I am running ARS6.3 with ITSM6.0 on a windows 2003
machine.

  I am assuming that these could be sql commands submited from filters or some
escalations. The processes all are initiated by the production remedy user.

  I am thinking about dumping all the WF to a text file and search for the
sqlplus commands and take it from there.
  I am also enabling the sql log but this would be more usefull if I know the
start time of these defunct processes on the production machine. The Task
manager doesn't tell me when these processes have started and from what machine
etc.. Do you know anyway of finding out when these processes have started?

  Many thanks in advance

  frex