-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 09:26
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can we have dynamic form titles?

Veerain,

If you only care about the Mid-Tier then I think there might be a way
to do this after the form is populated with data that could supply a
$Company$ value.

There is a special "clause" in the Active Link Run Process action that
understands (for the Mid-Tier) that any Run Process starting with
"javascript:" is actually a call to javascript. My understanding/guess
is that the special prefix is striped from the Run Process action and
the remaining values are evaluated in the javascript eval() function.

So if you know the DHTML to change the title for a page, and your
browser supports it... then you should be able to do this.

Lot's of "if's" in there... but you might be dealing with multiple
browsers, and I have no idea if the title attribute for a page can be
dynamically changed. But you have a shot at making it work all the
same.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black