Just a few WAGs... I am not sure if these would cause DB IO for each
thread or not:
   Maybe you could force the server to re-read is db? ( arsignal -g )
   Maybe you could change an ARS object's helptext and try force the
server to shake the threads....

You could also write a small api program to login and used all the
right RPC numbers... but that would be tedious. And I am not sure you
could hit all of the threads in the Fast/List/Private set to. That
would be a bit more difficult, and exactly what your trying to do. :(

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach