-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Milke
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to get the form and field names?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to build a configurable application, where the admin can can
configure/enable different functions for certain part of the application. I
was wondering how to access form and field name and field ids. Acctualy I'd
need to show them in a table field. As far as I know there is no other way
to do to build a dictionary with all the form and field data. Does anyone
have a script do populate a form with the form, field names and ids?

Mark