Just an idea.

How about selling a stripped down ARServer that only can run one
application.

The server would be open to all users (no licenses) for that one
application. (BMC would not get license revenue per user) -- however they
would get revenue for the server license -- and they would grow their
partner channel and the platform presence.

That server would only exist for "registered/approved" applications. So - if
somebody wants a generic ARServer for their own internal app -- they would
buy a normal ARServer and user licenses.

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B